SUPER GOLD Rotary Files
Prevalent SUPER GOLD is Heat Activated NiTi Rotary Files.
Unique gold-heated activation optimize;
Three blades and a non-cutting tip increases cutting efficiency.
Pulls more into the channel with more aggressive penetration.
Good flexibility facilitate advancement of the instrument in the canal..
It is the first choice for the pursuit of extreme efficiency, which is suitable for the anterior teeth and moderate and slight curved root canals or the posterior teeth with curved canals.
Recommended rotary speed of engine files is 150-300 RPM
Torque.2.0N.cm ~ 2.5N.cm
6pcs per blister pack. Available for single or assorted sizes.
Mfg.: DENCO MEDICAL CO.
1. First establish a glide path
2. Probe the canal by using K file No.10#
3. Use SX enlarge the canal continued by S1
4. Use #15 hand file to probe the working length
5. Use S1 file to working length
6. Use S2 file to working length
7. Use F1 file to working length
8. Use F2 file to working length
9. Use f3 file to working length(alternative when it needed)