ORTHO BONDING KIT
Light Cure Orthodontic Adhesive Kit.
The process of placing orthodontic braces is an important step in achieving successful treatment results.
ORTHODENT’s ORTHO BONDING not only helps ensure treatment performance but also ensures aesthetics and patient safety.
ORTHODENT’s ORTHO BONDING KIT contains light-activated orthodontic adhesive in a single paste system ,along with Etchant and Primer.
Wonderful new – generation enamel adhesive resin, complete accessory.
Used for Bonding Metal & Ceramic brackets to the tooth surface and for cementation of orthodontic metal/ ceramic/ sapphire brackets, buccal tubes and molar bands.
- Strong Bonding:
Ortho Bonding provides strong adhesion between the bracket and the tooth surface, ensuring that the bracket will not loosen during
- Elegant Aesthetics:
White paste keeps clear white by clinical treatment which is similar to tooth color. It meets the aesthetic demands of people.
- High-efficient Treatment:
White Paste can save the chair time greatly to have better treatment result.
The dentists have enough operation time to locate brackets and remove excess adhesive under ambient light.
The light curing time can be shortened to 10 seconds.
Good viscosity to prevent adhesive run-on and bracket drift.
- Excellent handling:
Not sticky to instruments.
- Ease of Use:
Ortho Bonding is designed for Light-Cure Single Component Push Syringes, helping to save time during treatment.
Longer working time and a rapid setting time.
Can be placed directly into bands.
- Excellent Experience:
Etchant Gel: Gel-type without overflowing, moderate viscosity.
Primer: Moisture-tolerant, good fluidity, strong permeability, without irritating odor.
Adhesive: Fluent extrusion, clear and smooth.
Store at 25ºC or less in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sun exposure.
Recap the syringe after use.
Bonding Strength of adhesive- 20MPa
Clinical Effective Bonding Strength- 7MPa
Light cure time- 5 seconds
Acrylate monomers, Barium glass powder, Photopolymerizing agents.
REF OBKLC05- ORTHODENT ORTHO BONDING KIT
Adhesive Paste Syringe- 3 x 3.5g
Primer Bottle- 1 x 8ml
Etching Gel Syringe- 1 x 2.5ml,
Bonding Brushes- 40pcs
Double End Mixing Spatula- 3pcs
ORTHODONTIC ADHESIVE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Tooth preparation: clean tooth enamel surface, remove the tooth surface dirt, rinse it with water; Isolate the teeth, with no oil and no moisture gun to dry the tooth surface.
2. Acid etching tooth surface: the etching agent coated on the tooth surface, about 50 to 60 seconds, rinse thoroughly with water, dry Note: After etching the tooth surface was chalky. If there is no chalky appearance, prolong the acid etching time.
3. Primer: with a small brush to brush a thin layer of liquid on the tooth surface, and then use a small brush to brush a thin layer at the bottom of the bracket (wet).
4. Adhesive: with a mixing bar to take a small amount of paste applied to the bracket surface, forming a thin layer. And immediately after applying the paste, the bracket will be bonded to the tooth surface. Pendulum bracket position, micro- pressure 5-10 seconds to prevent the bracket from sliding; and remove the excess liquid and paste.
5. Light curing: for metal brackets, on both sides with light curing machine for 10 seconds.
The ceramic brackets, illuminate the front of the brackets for 10 seconds. After the light can be orthodontic operation (light curing machine recommended LED type).
1. The acid corrosion agent containing phosphoric acid, to avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once exposed, immediately rinse with soap and water.
2. Tooth surface coated with primer, it can be illuminated for 2-3 seconds to increase the consistency and prevent the positioning of the bracket after the move.
3. Some people on the uncured resin will produce allergic reactions, should avoid contact with gums or other soft tissue. Once exposed, immediately rinse with soap and water, if necessary get medical treatment.
4. The product is sensitive to light, the product is not used up, to avoid light.
5. Bonding Orthodontic bracket to be a regular manufacturer of qualified bracket, required by the professional doctor to complete the operation.
6. The product is closed, dark transport.
1. Patients with untreated gum disease, pregnant women, allergic constitution and patients with history of drug allergy.